Over the years, K-pop has actually spread its impact beyond Korea and also strengthened its placement as a significant songs category all around the world. Now, K-pop musicians have the ability to broaden their phase and also carry out beyond Korea in countless nations.
With a growing number of K-pop musicians visiting around the world, abroad shows have actually come to be the standard. And currently, K-pop musicians’ show tours quickly collect hundreds of target markets, also countless followers.
So below are the biggest global tours.
1. BTS – Love Yourself trip (2018-2019)
Number of participants: regarding 2.02 million
2. Big Bang – MADE Tour (2015-2016)
Number of participants: regarding 1.5 million
3. TVXQ – Circle/ Begin once again Japan Tour (2017-2018)
Number of participants: regarding 1.05 million
4. EXO – The EXO’ luXion (2015-2016)
Number of participants: regarding 760,000
5. Seventeen – Be the Sun (2022 )
Number of participants: regarding 600,000
6. Super Junior – Super Show 6 …